Tips for a Successful Food Drive
- Establish a contact person to manage communications, logistics, goals.
- Define a timeline for your food drive, two weeks at least.
- Label sturdy containers for food collection (plastic bins, heavy cardboard boxes, etc.) and place them at convenient drop-off points. Contact GHFB's Event Specialist if you need to pick up collection barrels.
- Promote your food drive! Be sure to let your community know when and where to donate.
- Arrange transportation of all donations to a local GHFB Warehouse or Distribution Center.
Download our FREE FOOD DRIVE POSTER or MOST WANTED ITEMS POSTER