Tips for a Successful Food Drive
- Establish a contact person to manage communications, logistics, goals.
- Define a timeline for your food drive - we recommend two to four weeks.
- Label sturdy containers for food collection (plastic bins, heavy cardboard boxes, etc.) and place them at convenient drop-off points.
- Promote your food drive! Be sure to let your community know when and where to donate.
- Bring your donations to the nearest Golden Harvest Warehouse.
For more details, please check out our Food Drive Info Sheet.
You can also download our FREE FOOD DRIVE POSTER or MOST WANTED ITEMS FLIER .